Thursday, September 25, 2008

Business School



A friend's dream:

"My dream last night was about business school anxiety. Not very fun. Basically, I was trying to connect with this family friend of mine who used to work in the admissions department at Columbia Business School who said she'd help me out when applying to schools, and we were having a difficult time trying to connect. Finally, somehow, I ended up in her dorm room (yeah, I know...it makes no sense to me either...she's 28) and then I had to wait while she took a shower. I was angry that we weren't meeting right away, but then i thought to myself that i really needed a shower too.

Her dorm room was completely tiled. I remember it felt like Mexico, but it definitely wasn't Mexico...so where was I? Obviously not New York. Then again, what was a 28-year-old doing living in a dorm room? And where can you find a single dorm room with a full bathroom? I digress. I was also with two other friends...I don't remember who they were, but they were part of my entourage. They had no real purpose except to accompany me to this meeting. I guess that's all I can remember."

No comments: